What We Provide
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
Peace of mind
11th Month Home Warranty Inspection
All inspections include a verbal report at the end of the inspection with an electronic report within 24 hours.
All inspections are in accordance with InterNACHI Standads of Practice and Washington State Standards of Practice. WAC 308-408C .
Ala Cart Inspections
Roof Inspections (with drone if needed)
Crawl Space Inspections
Pool and Spa Inspections
What you can Expect On The Day Of your Inspection:
Allow sufficient time for the inspection- the average home inspection takes between 3-4 hours.
1. Make sure all rooms/spaces are accessible including; storage sheds, attics, crawlspaces, basements, and garages.
2. Clear access to components such as electrical panels, water heaters, furnaces, and AC/heat pumps.
3. Keep pets in a safe location; out of the home or in a crate.
4. If unoccupied PLEASE make sure all of the utilities are on so as not to require a re-inspection and/or fee.
What We Inspect:
1. All accessible Adjacent Grounds, Exterior Structure, Foundation, Walls/Siding, Roof, and Attic.
2. All accessible Plumbing systems, sinks, faucets, drains, toilets, tubs/showers.
3. All accessible Electrical systems, receptacles, switches, light fixtures and breaker panels.
4. All accessible Heating and Air Conditioning systems, when outside temperatures permit.
5. Locate Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors.
6. Look for evidence of Wood Destroying Organisms (WDO).